Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Saturday


Hello people ~

Its 21st of May.
Is it the end of the world? Doomsday?
Hmmm everything still like usual, going smoothly ~

Went for lunch with Hoho after my piano class.
He suggested sushi, so we went to Shinjuku for our lunch!
After eating, we were still hungry, we went to 7 village for our 2nd round!
Keep eating eating and eating ~ damn fulled ~

Hohoho! Cute, love him <3

I spent my evening in church.
Attended the evening mass at 6.30pm.
Then night time hang out again to meet my ex-colleagues ~
We talked & captured photos together !

I love Estine's daughther~
She's damn cute & pretty.
Surely is a pretty girl in future xD
Too bad that without Jocelyn inside! Jocelyn you should come along with us xD
Will plan to visit her house next time again :)


Deb deb ~


No comments:

Post a Comment