Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cammie



Hello people

Its Sunday ~ Happy Sunday to everyone :)
Nothing special happen today.

Credited a new nickname for Hoho- Wilfred Ho
Nice?
Everybody says nice and I love this name very much.
Hope he loves this name too ~
Besides,
Wilfred fetched me to penang.
We had our dinner at Queensbay.

Finally my laptop is fully recover ~
Of course need to try out the webcam still functioning or not xD
Started playing with webcam!

Hello, Actually I'm Saucerman!!! Be aware !!! xD Laugh die me ~hahahah

Hahah
To prove that the webcam is still functioning ~
So we just simply keep playing & capturing ~xD

Whatever happens,
Believe in you.
Believe in life.
Believe in tomorrow.
Believe in everything you do, any time :)
ILY, Wilfred ♥


Deb deb ~




No comments:

Post a Comment