Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Wesak Day & Happy Birthday LeeHom


Hello People

Firstly,
I would like to wish Happy Wesak Day to everyone.
How would you spend your holiday?
Staying at home or hanging out?

Well,
A family day for me today.
Went to visit grandma in the afternoon.
I am happy that she is still healthy as well. May God bless her always :)

Then after visiting my grandma, we went to visit my cousin sister & her baby.
Yes, she gave born last 2 weeks ago.
I love the baby so much. Damn cute ~

My cousin sister & her baby. A male ~

Hmmm,
She is a young mother and she is just 21 years old currently :)
I like to share my stories with her all the time and of course same to her ~
We are best relatives ever!
Cute baby! I love you! his name is 顺宝~ a good name.
I love his eyes, looks like his mother, having a big eyes :) Surely is a handsome guy in future.

Ignore me and just focus on baby will do =p

Lastly,
Today is my beloved LeeHom's birthday too.
Happy Birthday to Music Man-LeeHom!
I will love & support you always :)
You're the most perfect, adorable, talented guy in the world.
I just simply love yours everything.
Wish you all the best and may your dream come true.
Muackssss <3


Deb deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment