Sunday, May 8, 2011

6th-8th Pikom Pc Fair!

Hello people

Sorry for didnt updated my blog!
Am having sem break now~
After holidays, I'm officially in year 2 :)
Me & course-mates are going to face many difficulties subjects~

I had worked on pikom pc fair for 3 days!
This was a very good experience to me and i was enjoying working with them.
Knew a lot of new friends. :) They are friendly

I was not a promoter.
I was being a coffee girl to serve coffee to every customers !

They were having a short briefing before they started their work!

We took this all on the last day of pc fair!

I just uploaded few photos as some photos they are still not yet upload.
3 days pikom pc fair were completely done.
Although very tired yet nice working experience there.
I love the Maxis t-shirt.
It is GREEN in colour :)


Deb deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment