Thursday, May 13, 2010

Miss




Woohhh
Today already Thursday and 4 days more to go
Went to sunway and bought some grocery with mummy & bro yesterday.
Not much to bring overthere actually since everything is prepared :D
Likes refrigerator, air con , fan, rice cooker...etc...all included
So no worries .
I just need to pack my clothes , daily uses will do.
Besides, i also write down the check list which remind me always.
Now i am just worried about my piano lesson
Normally have to practice it everyday but once I live at penang, then might be less time to practice ><>
I do miss it so much, unless there've a miracle appear =p
I found a poem which's so meaningful.
Would like to share at here :)

Stepping away from the stepping away.
Before you hit the ground you forgot to pray.
You head slams on the cold hard floor.
Sorry, I was late, I was just locking my door.
You last moments were spent looking back.
Finally figured out how to run that track.
Last thing before your eyes was a ray of light.
You left as a fighter who failed to fight.
I could've held you back but I just arrived.
If I was a little earlier, you could've survived.
I got to see your face I got to close your eyes.
Under the rain that's falling from the skies.

Hmmmm
Its precious
Stay Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment