Monday, May 10, 2010

I found this


CINDERELLA'S SISTER
Its a nice korean drama and touched :)
I love the cinderella's sister OST so much
Especially CALLING OUT.
Yesssss
I have to update and mention about it.
I keep repeating the song in every mins non-stop.
And even now, I am still listening XD
Oh yea, the song is in my blog now,so guys you can listen to it!

Welll
I'm starting my college life soon, which is NEXT MONDAY ^^
Thats mean my busy life officially begins? Wow, COOL.
But
I dont wish to have a stressful life while studying ,
Yesterday, my sis cried ><
As she was tiring of her studies, besides assignment too
Wondered is that assignment really make peoples stress out all the time?
I dont want, I dont want... I am scare that I would have this kind of situation later.
Maybe I might not have the time to blog so often.
Will miss my friends so muchhhh ")
Stay love~

1 comment:

  1. Assignment just need early and well preparation then no problem de. ^^
    keep update with study ~
    gambateh and good luck x)~

    ReplyDelete