Friday, May 21, 2010

college = busy ?

Its me.
Took it at my old house :)

Wooww
Finally my college life is started.
Currently staying in my old house with my friend, everything need to prepare ourselves. Cant depends on family anymore ><
Am I trying to be independent? Well, I guess so =p
Sometimes I need friends to accompany to somewhere because I'm not familiar with that place and I'm afraid that I might get lost,furthermore,its very dangerous out there, especially when you're alone, and gotta be extra alert if you're a girl.

College life equals to busy life. I heard that from people who're studying in college, struggling their lives in college. lolx
Assignments, Exams, Tutorial, Assessments, presentations are unavoidable ><
You'll have to study by yourself on what your lecturer has said in the class. Maybe gotta do some researches. Lecturer afford us 20% and we have to work our own selves for the remaining 80%.
Its totally different with primary or high school. As that time, we still can go to tuition or ask family which the subjects that we dont know how to do.
So GOOD LUCK, hahaha, that's what I can comment.

Hmmm
Lets talk about my 1st day in college.
My friend had no class on that day, and she was willing to fetch me to college. Its great =D
I had my very first lesson in college- Manage Human Relations. Its sounds easy but it's actually not that okay. (lolx, maybe only for me?)
The class dismissed early. I didnt know where to go after that and I know nobody in my class.So I just walked around and came to library ^^

On the 2nd day,
I went to college by Inti's van. This is because, my friend's class is started at 8am and mine one is 10am. Its different time, so we cant go together. Besides, I had orientation too. Normally, Orientation day will do it before the regular classes begin, however for the May intake, its begin after the 1st day of class.hahah.

Next day, I had English Language Skills class. My lecturer is very talkative and friendly.He distributed us 3 papers. Taught us what is meant by nouns & verbs. Hmmm we seemed going back to primary school. Then, he wanted us to write a paragraph as he said he wanna see our english level & grammer. The title was " What I did during the last weekend". By the way.its fun during his class.

Days to days, I am quite familiar with my new coursemates now. Glad to talk with them :)
Since I still cannot online at my old house currently, so I usually used my free time to online at library, cyber lab or even cyber circle.

Lastly, I would like to say, I am quite enjoy my college life rather than high school life. hahaha
Maybe the race problems? Lolx, I dont know XD
Just wanna say, hope everything will be okay. Lets work hard together. Fighting fighting fighting.
Need to sleep now. Am so tiring.dizzying @@
Stay love~

No comments:

Post a Comment