Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy mother's day

Happy mother's day to all the mums out thereAlign Center
Without you all , there wont be us :)
Giving birth ain't an easy task, taking care of a child is much more tougher, you wanna know how suffering is it? Go and try it =p

I love my mummy.
However its impossible for me to summarize and describe my love towards my dearest mummy in words ^^

Sometimes,
Mummy scolds us is for our own good, she just wants us to be the better.
I know, I know, I really know it =|
But I'll still refuse to listen to her sometimes. ><
Majority she wins.
I know when mummy is angrying me, as I keep hanging out oftenly, not even mummy yet whole family will feel that I am a bad girl, which is hurt me,but I know she feels headache as well.
To be frank, I'll feel mad after being scolded, but after a while, I'll be fine =)
Lolx I think most people are like that right? Haha

So
We do appreciate our mummy!
Mums are sent by Gods to shoulder the responsibilities to protect us.
Besides Gods, parents are our angels.
They take care of us without any complaint, so when we grow older, its the time for us to take care of them :D
Treat everyday as Mother's day! Love your mummy as deep as the sea.

Stay Love~





No comments:

Post a Comment