Friday, May 7, 2010

Coming soon

Hey hey the lovely friends for you.

Wee wang wang
Days goes by days, its time wave hands to say goodbye to holidays
Well
Sometimes I dislike holidays yet sometimes I do XD
It made up of many reasons,I wondered that I really need some extra pocket money.
Hmmm I have been stop for working almost one month and been dreaming, lazying or even gossiping for these few weeks.
Hehe should said that i keep hanging out every weekends.
I did enjoyed hanging out with friends so much , especially with the only PIG, he's damn cute to me!
I went to watch Iron Man2 .
Maybe the character not very attractive. so its made me not interested with it =p
Another 10 days more. I am going to study in penang.
I know that time would not be able to meet pig up oftenly
I guess will rarely have the chance too ><

Then the purpose that I wanna blog is
Would like to recommend a song to all of you.
The title of song is Waka waka who sing by Shakira. goshhh its a nice song to me. Love it so much^^
THIS TIME FOR AFRICA. With the world cup just around the corner, those who follow football would probably also know this song. Its an offcial song.
Besides
Check it out of her latest single from the album~"Gypsy", most girls love the video.
Of course including me too hiak hiak hiak =D
Its me :D
Somebody said I looked so relaxing in this photo.
Haha just simply took it ^^
Okayyy
Gonna take my bath now.
Hot Hot Hot ><
See you guys
Stay love

No comments:

Post a Comment