Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lalala

I dont really know what to say now actually. lol
Things here are going smoothly
And my next semester will be starting on coming Monday

Seriously
I am lazy
I am lazy
I am lazy
I dont know why i am so lazy
I hate studying, but i have to study hard for my future :/

Hmmm
Are you there always for me??
I miss you badly
B/ went back to JB yesterday
Took him to airport.
This was his 2nd times to sit aeroplane.hehe
He rang me at 5.30pm and said that he already reached JB
No worries baby.

You left me behind alone.
You promised to help me with the stars...
Oppps
Need to delay?
I guess so
Well well, in return~
You need bring me to movies
I am not talking about just one movie
I am talking about a few XDD

Birng me to shopping, travelling, and so on
~
~
~
~
~
~
Promise?
Come back soon
Someone is missing you in Penang.
Lalalala =S












No comments:

Post a Comment