Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm back

Helloooo
I'm back
Wheeee. first, Happy Holidays to all my coursemates and myself~ gonna enjoy my 2 weeks holidays.
Should've actually posted up this like days ago but i dose off half way through blogging without even saving my draft. You can imagine how tiring am i. ><
Finally, my piano exam & final exams already finished.
Freaking excited yet nervous, cause the last subject is quite important and i was stomach pain that time, not enough time to do finish.damnnnn
My emotions was a clock ticking bomb counting down inside my body lately, i wonder when will it explode soon. lolx
But I know that should not be an excuse for me, students' responsibility is to be prepared earlier but not by a day before exam.
So, just pray hard ~~

Hmmm
Its over.
Don't wanna think about it anymore, just wanna enjoy my holidays now.hahaha
Exam finished, went to sing k and watched Despicable Me with sister.
Goshhh. that movie super duper nice & funny.
I just cant stopped laughing all the time.
My sister more worst, wondering that she was the one who laughed extremely loudly in the cinema. ****run first XD****

Me & sister
At penang house.

Lets talk about the movie.

I love Agnes.
She damn cuteeee.
Best part," Does this count as annoying?" hehehe
Besides, i love the yellow minions too ^^
Double thumbs up with this movie.
Gru is planning the biggest heist in the history of the world. He is going to steal the moon. Glu delights in all things wicked. Armed with his arsenal of shrink rays, freeze rays, and battle-ready vehicles for land and air, he vanquishes all who stand in his way.
Lolx. cant say too much~
Should watch it. hehehe
Okay. write till here.
Stay love~


No comments:

Post a Comment