Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Here, There and Everywhere ♥

Yeah
A better version compare to the original one.
I've been searching this songs for centuries. lol
Finally I found it and I'm so surprised that it was sang by Olivia Ong.
She is so pretty & talented :)


{ Here, There and Everywhere }

To lead a better life I need my home to be here
Here making each day of the year
Changing my life with the wave of the hand
Nobody can deny that there's something there
There, running my hands through her hair
Both of us thinking how good it can be
Someone is speaking but she doesn't know he's there
I want her everywhere and if she's beside me
I know I need never care
But to love her is to need her everywhere
Knowing that love is to share
Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there
I want her everywhere and if she's beside me
But to love her is to need her everywhere
Knowing that love is to share
Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there
To be there and everywhere
Here, There and Everywhere

Hmmm
I believe this is the best song of the album.
Personally thinks she sang better than The Beatles.
Her voice and performance are so relaxing & enjoyable :)

Title Of Album : Olivia
Artist: Olivia Ong
Label: HIM International Music
Year Of Release: 5 March 2010
Language: English
Genre: Jazz Pop, Bossa Nova

01. You & Me~
02. I Feel The Earth Move~Carole King
03. Have I Told You Lately~Van Morrison
04. Never Can Say Goodbye~Jackson 5
05. Here, There and Everywhere~The Beatles
06. Bittersweet~Olivia Ong
07. I Cant Go For That (No Can Do)~Hall and Oates
08. Aint No Sunshine~Bill Withers
09. Luka~Suzanne Vega
10. Stars~Simply Red

For those who havent listen her's songs
Highly recommend you guys~
Hehe Stay love ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment