Thursday, April 15, 2010

Prayers


I pray that I can improve on my studies in the new environment. ):
I pray that I am more motivated to practice my piano because I'm having my piano grade exam soon and I still cant play well TT, I still have dynamics, expression etc to work on !
I pray that I can improve my english lauguages ,especially speaking, its very important, Fighting girl =p
Trying to be a more healthy person, need to bulid stamina and improve cardiovascular fitness, besides lose weight too, as I feel I am a bit fat fat. So I pray that I have more motivation to exercise and eat less .( lolx dont know can do it or not )
Also, trying to improve myself. Hmm why do i say so? Actually I am quite careless hehe so I need to be less careless and reckless, need to be deligent and less lazy. Need to be able to withstand and challenges that come my way.
Hehe
Many things that i wish to say out, but I kinda forgot.
Sorry, I'll stop here.
Amen ")

Stay Love

No comments:

Post a Comment