Monday, April 19, 2010

Do I have a chance?

Just me , simplest ~

Hmmm
I remember how I used to love blogging so much that I would actually have nothing to do in certain time :p
I dont update as often as before , which really is a sad thing.
Cause I always thought that penning down memories, be it bitter or sweet would be amazing thing to do.

Well my interest for all the time is music. Yeah, as you know :D
I am not very classical, but I am not very contemporary.
Hahah means I like both of them!

What do I mean with my title? Chance? What chance?
Lolx. I dont know how to describe also. If I really wanna study about music, have to wait for a long long time, since I am still in the lower grade and my teacher told that at least 25 years old only can finish my piano lessson and now I am already 18.OMG @@

CONCERT! Yes, its wonderful. Cause it can enjoy the sounds, bases, and etc ~ for me. its awesome XD Now, I am just waiting for my beloved idol's concert, LeeHom Wang !

CHOIR! Yes, different singing part together. I love the feel when the choir parts singing together.Very harmonize!

BAND!? Should I think about this? Haha, yes, I did. But ,no way!
Faced a lot of problems~

ORCHESTRA! Hmmm, no comment for this, because I know that I won't have a chance to join any,as I learn piano only, so just got the chance to watch it ^^ I am always remind my piano teacher , if there is any musical show, please dont forget to tell me.Hiak hiak~

Alright.
Is time to pick up my bro.
Write till here. byee
Stay love ***

No comments:

Post a Comment