Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hot weather

Me.me.me

Hot weather really killing human in the earth.
How come the weather is so hot?
Is it the sign of end of the world?
I dont know what to say.
As Tsunami, earth quake and floods are commonly occured.
Even though our country also got Tsunami ><
My goodness..
The temperature is keeping on raising day by day.
How to survive in such a hot weather?
Switch on the air-cone 24 hours?
Even sometimes air-cone cant help too..
The sun is really too strong ya
I wondering how the farmers and labours going to work
Hope that it can rain ~
I dont wanna stay in a sauna room )=

So people out there please save our earth!
Please no smoking
Never do open burning
Car pooling
Thinking positively


Hehe
Recently , the hot weather made many people fall in sickness
Do drink more water & take care our body
Stay love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment