Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy 19th Birthday

Hello ~ deb here :D
Happy birthday to me (:

I didnt stayed up till 12am as I was quite tired ~
However, when the clock strikes twelve,
Tons of messages came in.
I was happy as my Hohoho was the 1st one <3

As usual,
I have to wake up at 6.15 in the morning as I have early class on every Tuesday.
I have to drag myself to college because i was drop dead tired.
Classmates were very kind to me, I received a lot of wishes from them.

During break time,
Went to classmate's house for our breakfast.
Awww, thanks classmates for celebrating my birthday & also the present.
This year was a bit different, it was my 1st time celebrated birthday with my course-mates :D
I'm so glad & touched =)

Teeheee, took photos with my lovely classmates ^^

After classess,
Back home & prepared for the next celebration:)
My Hohoho purposely finished his's work early.
We went to Smoky Jack for our dinner.
The environment is very nice.
Enjoyed having dinner there.

Lets see the photos :)
These were what we ordered :)
Hohoho & Deb deb ~ =)) ILY~

The night was still young,
So we went to Straits Quay for a while.
Hmm, it is a nice place yet nothing much to see ~

The light effect that i edited were nice ~ i like it !!!

Last but no least,
I want to thank all my friends, family members, my Hohoho and those in Facebook, Plurk & Twitter who wished me and made this day become more meaningful !
And also those who wished me via SMS and Calls. :D
Really thank you, xie xie, terima kasih, kam xia, duo jie....^^

Deb deb ~






No comments:

Post a Comment