Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy 11th Birthday to Kevin + Earth Hour

Hello people

Long time didnt update my blog
Okay, I am here to update my blog right now :D

Firstly, I would like to wish my little brother, 'Guai zai' a very happy 11th birthday :)
Hmm, I don't know why i like to call him as guai zai. He is not 'guai' at all~
By the way, he's cute & everytime when i back home surely will play/bully him xD
Wishing you all the best , may God bless you always.
I know you care about me,
But sometimes I need some freedom & privacy,
So when I say NO, means NO ~don't be too stubborn okay?

I love you, you're my cute & smart brother forever <3
As my birthday & his's birthday are just between 3 days, so we always celebrate together.
Here are some photos that we celebrated at home. Enjoy!

Yes,
It was just a simple birthday celebration for us :)
We enjoyed eating so much ~
Later,
We also celebrated Earth hours, but we postponed the time from 9-10pm

Whole house was dark & we just put a small candle in front of Mother Mary :)
Earth hour is a global event organized by WWF~
We should use at least one hour to raise awareness towards the need to take action on climate change.
Save World!!!

Deb deb ~




No comments:

Post a Comment