Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sweetheart, Happy 21st Birthday !

Outfit of the day :)



Happy 21st Birthday Sweetheart.


Wish you all the best & may God bless you always.


I love you so much =)


Today is your 21st birthday, it should be a wonderful & memorable day for you.


So do you feel happy?


Thanks for letting me celebrate with you.



As today is Tuesday, normal weekday ~ so got to wait dear finishwor ks then only can celebrate~


We went to Ferringhi Garden for our dinner.


Wilfred & I love the place so much.


It suits for couple and the environment there is so romantic.


Enjoyed having dinner at there.














What is love?


Those who don't like it call it responsibility.


Those who play with it call it a game.


Those who don't have it call it dream.


Those who understand it call it destiny.


And me, I call it YOU. WILFRED HO ZIYOU :DD




I love you not for what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you.


Hope you enjoy this special day.


Once again Happy 21st Birthday Dear !




Deb deb ~



1 comment: