Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Mid Autumn Festival

Before outing! Took this in my living room :)

Hello People ~

Its Monday !
First of all, I would like to wish everyone Happy Mid Autumn Festival.
Well,
How are you guys celebrate for it?
Take the lantern and walk around? Hehe I used to do it when i was small :D

Just a simply celebration for me.
I wanted to go Logos Hope with Wilfred yet cancelled lastly.
So we just went to Straits Quay for our late dinner !
We had our dinner around 10 somethings.

One more thing to add~
Before outing with baby Ho,
Went for make up class with Xinyi.
As Xinyi need to attend 3rd class, so we make up together.
Time by time,
My mid autumn day has just passed with like that.
I wish i can conduct my 1st class as soon as possible.
May God bless me!


Deb deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment