Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm into you ~


Hello people

Its another weekend again!
Why so fast?
My bro's holidays are going to end too.
Nothing special happen today,
Stayed at home for whole afternoon.

Went to watch Super 8 with Wilfred & Jocelyn at night.
After movie, went to fresh met up my secondary schoolmates.
Had a small gathering there :)


Its me :)
I should wear my hat for outing always ~

And yes,
Currently i just joined online education business as part time.
Hope i can take this opportunity to earn extra pocket money & improve my social skill :)
To know more about this business,
Welcome to visit us at www.OnlineEduBiz.com & www.kenshido.com

Last but no least,
For those who's interested with this business,
Kindly add me on facebook or msn.
This is my email address - debbie_loo92@hotmail.com

Deb deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment