Friday, February 5, 2010

Congratulation ♥

Date : 4th of February, 2010

Yahoo
Congratulation to me
I passed my driving test at last
So happy
Everything completed
Hmmm
When can i drive it?
And Who is the first person to sit it?
Haha of course my parents
They are worried about me
Patient patient patient

Today I did not work
My sis & I went to QB for shopping
I bought a short pant , t-shirt & a pair of shoes
Yet, havent buy new year clothes
By the way, we spent a few hours at there
Enjoying~~

Night time
Had my time with love
Went to watch movie again
We watched The Spy Next Door
Quite funny
And I love the kids too
So cuteeeee


Summary of the movie
Former CIA spy Bob Hp takes on this toughest assignment to date : looking after his girlfriend's three kids, who havent warmed to their mom's beau. And when one of the youngsters accidentally downloads a top-secret formula, a Russian terrorist, pays a visits to the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment