Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mummy


Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Mummy
Happy birthday to you!

Today is Mummy's birthday
First of all
I would like to wish mummy
'Happy birthday' ya
Sang the birthday song with my lovely piano ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Me & Kevin


The Birthday cake who bought from my sis
Omg...Yummy
Feel hungry d
Yeah...faster make a wish ^^
My adorable parents ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Here we are ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I am sure that mummy is very delighted
Full of blessing
Thanks for the loving & caring
We love you, Mummy
All the best =)

By the way
Today is Sukhjeet's birthday too
Hey Sukhjeet,
I didnt forget your birthday okay
As you're same birthday with my mum
Hahaha
Happy birthday to you too
Good Luck ya ^^
Enjoy your birthday
Peace ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday ~ Aunt ~
    ^^ ~ wish you healthy and beautiful always ~

    ReplyDelete