Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ignore me

Just ignore me :(

I feel like screaming now.
I am frustrated and depressed. Dont know why?
Thinking about what they have done to me is plain torture.
No matter how good is my ignoring skill.
Ignoring is just like running away from it.
At the end of the way, I still have to face it head on.

And, I feel that I've lost.
This game is too much for me to handle.
It's starting to break me apart.
Appearing the be happy and smile seems to be a good disguise now.
I wonder how long can the mask last until it finally breaks into pieces.
This game is getting a little bit too much to handle.
Really speechless. and dont know what to do.
Why this incident happens again?
It really makes me so confusing.
I dont wish to hurt both of you. ><

Sometimes,
We need to learn how to let go.
Although it hurts :'(
I can say, love is blind.
There's no certain way to treat a girl, but there is a universal way.

If wanna treat me good,
Please learn to understand me and guide me indirectly that i do not find it offending.
Dont ever break my heart more than once.
Its limited ~~

Deb Deb ._.


2 comments:

  1. all the best for you girl ~
    hope you do happy always ,
    as sad face doesn't suit you in any way.
    ;) may you happy always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enen.
    Same to you.
    Thanks anyway XD

    ReplyDelete